Panasonic AV-HS450N Switcher
The AV-HS450N HD/SD video switcher offers a greater value than any other in its class. The two-rack-sized HS450N switcher comes standard with 16 HD/SD-SDI inputs (expandable to 20 with optional I/O boards), four HD/SD-SDI outputs and two DVI-D outputs. The switcher incorporates full 10-bit HD processing for maximum picture quality, and accepts optional boards for additional up-conversion, down-conversion and scaling of many video formats. This high-performance switcher is a flexible, economical solution for mid-size studios, mobile vehicles and mobile production systems.
The HS450N’s built-in dual-display Multi-Viewer lets you display up to 20 different images on two monitors (up to 16 on one screen), eliminating the need for a rack full of expensive monitors. Additional standard features include four independent AUX busses, up-conversion on 4 inputs and full color correction on 8 others, dual Picture-In-Picture display, two downstream keyers, a very high-quality chroma key, dual 3D DVE’s, shot and PiP memories, and much more.
- Built-in 4 up-converters and 8 color correctors
- Comes with redundant power supply
- Built-in dual-monitor multi display function with up to 20 windows
- Standard configuration includes dedicated hardware for 2 DSK and 2 PinP channels
- Enhanced shot memory and PinP memory for streamlined operation
- A wide range of 2D and 3D effects enhance creative expression
- Superior PTZ camera system control with preset recall and save functions